无痕中国论坛无痕中国工作管理无痕环境参考 → The idea of ecotourism is catching on these days

共有6574人关注过本帖平板打印复制链接

主题:The idea of ecotourism is catching on these days

帅哥哟,离线,有人找我吗?
章鱼
  1楼 博客 | 信息 | 搜索 | 邮箱 | 主页 | UC

加好友 发短信
等级:无痕金牌志愿者讲师 帖子:2500 积分:108445 威望:0 精华:0 注册:2021/1/1 17:15:08
The idea of ecotourism is catching on these days  发帖心情 Post By:2022/6/12 4:13:13 [只看该作者]

最近生態旅遊正夯,我也想參與這類有意義的活動。你覺得在台灣有什麼類型的生態旅遊是我可以先嘗試看看的呢?

你可以先從一些普遍性的休閒活動開始,例如賞鳥就是一個十分簡單的活動。鳥類能夠傳達環境教育的重要,進而喚起人們對環保的重視。你只需要像是望遠鏡等一些簡單的裝備,就可滿足基本的賞鳥需求。

The idea of ecotourism is catching on these days and I'd love to take part in this meaningful activity. What types of ecotourism do you think I could try first?

You may start with some general leisure activities. For example, you could try bird-watching. Birds are a very useful tool for environmental education and awareness on environmental issues. All you need to have is just some basic equipment such as binoculars to enjoy the fun of birding.

對呀,我聽說很多人就是因為從望遠鏡看到美麗繽紛亮麗的鳥羽而愛上鳥兒,進而關心鳥類生態及保育鳥類棲地的。話說回來,台灣有哪些特殊的鳥類呢?

台灣賞鳥生態旅遊資源非常豐富,台灣雖小,卻有多不勝數的候鳥,以及多達17種特有種鳥類,例如藍腹鷳、黑長尾雉(帝雉)、烏頭翁、台灣山鷓鴣(深山竹雞)等等台灣國寶。這些都是其他地區看不到的特有鳥種。

Yeah, I heard that a lot of people fell in love with birds as they see the birds’ colorful feathers through binoculars. These people in turn show their care for birds and start to push for conservation of bird habitats. By the way, what are the special birds that I can find in Taiwan?

Taiwan is also known for its rich variety of bird species. In fact, there are numerous migratory birds and up to 17 endemic species of birds on this small island. These include Swinhoe's Pheasant (Lophura swinhoii) , Mikado Pheasant (Syrmaticus mikado) , Formosan Bulbul (Pycnonotus taivanus) and White-throated Hill Partridge (Arborophila crudigularis). They are Taiwan's national treasure that you can't find elsewhere.

聽起來真吸引人!那麼一年當中哪些季節比較適合賞鳥呢?如果我想賞鳥,應該去什麼地方才好?

一般而言,夏季可以欣賞台灣本地的留鳥和夏候鳥,其他三季則可以觀賞北方各處來的冬候鳥。由於在台灣到處都可以看到鳥類蹤跡,因此賞鳥地點可以很隨性,都市或山野、山巔或水涯都有鳥可看。

This sounds tempting! So what is the best season and place for birding?

Generally speaking, in summer you can see the resident birds in Taiwan as well as the summer visitors, and in the rest of the year there are winter visitors for you to watch. As for the location, you don't necessarily need to go to a particular spot, as birds are everywhere in the cities, in the mountains and by the sea.

哇,感覺台灣的賞鳥環境確實得天獨厚,改天我們一起去賞鳥吧!

It sounds like Taiwan really has an advantage when it comes to birding. Shall we go birding together next time?

回到顶部